INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - HELPEDESK TECHNICIAN
- HELPDK-04-19 - HELPEDESK TECHNICIAN
- Department / Section
- Information Technology
- Place of Work
- Full Time / Part Time
- Full Time
The offered position is within the Information Technology Department and will report to IT Department Head.
The candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a growing Company, working in a challenging and multicultural environment.
He/She will provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware responding to queries either in person or over the phone.
In particular he/she will:
• diagnose hardware, software and service issues;
• provide first level technical hardware, software and application problem resolution;
• follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved;
• prioritize issues and properly escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support;
• register and monitor into the company helpdesk application, every steps of the support process;
• install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software in order to guarantee optimal performance;
• manage inventory about each hardware and software parts utilized;
• accurately create technical reports and documentation
Informatics diploma (e.g. AFC in informatics)
Fluent written and spoken English
• Knowledge of Windows 10, Linux and Mac, MS Office applications, Microsoft server infrastructure, LAN and WAN, IT Helpdesk applications;
• aptitude to communicate with customers;
• ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment and to be multi-tasking;
• good team-player, ability to build relationships inside and outside the Company, self-motivated with strong organizing skills.
- 2-3 years in similar role