DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT - DOCUMENT CONTROLLER - VENDOR DOCUMENTATION
- DOCCON-06-18 - DOCUMENT CONTROLLER - VENDOR DOCUMENTATION
- Department / Section
- Document Management
- Place of Work
- Full Time / Part Time
- Full Time
The position we are offering belongs to the Document Management Department, reporting to the Document Manager and being part of an existing team.
The candidate will be involved in the management of the technical documentation for a key project, focusing especially on vendor documents.
At Casale, document management activities are carried out through the company document management system, based on the Documentum/ Opentext platform.
- Receive documentation from vendors and upload them into Documentum, distribute documents to internal and external stake holders, in compliance with the project schedule
- Collect comments and send them back to vendors
- Interact with other employees and external stake holders where necessary, in order to solve potential issue related to daily activities
- Monitor documentation status
- High school Diploma or Bachelor degree
- Fluency in English (w/s), min. B2
- Familiar with Documentum Capital Projects/ EPFM system
- Strong team spirit
- Flexible and proactive
- Good organizational skills and solid communication abilities (oral and written)
- Min. of 1-2 years work experience as a document controller; previous experience in international engineering companies will be considered a plus