DIGITAL ENGINEERING - SAP APPLICATION ENGINEER
- SAPAPL-05-20 - SAP APPLICATION ENGINEER
- Department / Section
- Digital Engineering / Enterprise Applications
- Place of Work
- Full Time / Part Time
- Full Time
Casale Sa, leader in chemical plant design (ammonia, urea, methanol, melamine, nitrates and phosphates), and operating on a worldwide basis is increasing its staff and is seeking a SAP Application Engineer with data analysis skills.
The offered position is within the Digital Engineering Department and, in particular in the Enterprise Applications Section.
The mission of our team is to provide and maintain software solutions for all the Company: from document management system to SAP, design and technical (engineering) software, planning and control tools and, in general, every solution which can leverage technology to improve efficiency, data quality and collaboration.
The activities involved in the offered position include:
• Support to internal SAP users in daily activities
• Development / customization of SAP-Fiori based applications
• Involvement in all SAP customization and upgrade projects, including interaction with external consultants
• Generation of reports
• Support in the analysis of the business data
In addition, the candidate will be supporting the rest of the Enterprise Applications Section in developing and maintaining internal applications and databases not directly related to SAP.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Information Science.
- Fluent English knowledge, both oral and written.
• Solid experience with databases and SQL languages
• Solid experience with object-oriented programming
• Proven experience on data extraction, data analysis and reporting
• Data oriented mindset and familiar with business intelligence concepts
• Familiar with business economics and concept of analytical financial accounting
• Basic knowledge of some of the SAP S/4Hana modules FI-CO, MM, PS, SD, PA, OM, TM, PY and their related business processes
• Ability to interact with users for application design, testing and deploy
• Ability to work in agile way, small teams
The following skills will be considered as plus:
• Experience with SAP Business Objects (BO)
• Knowledge of languages such as ABAP or scripting languages such as GUIXt
• Advanced Microsoft Office Programming such as OfficeJs
• Familiarity with GIT version control and continuous deployment tools
• Knowledge of UML diagrams to document work
- The candidate should have at least 3-5 years of experience gained in a similar corporate role.