Casale SA, leader in chemical plant design (ammonia, nitrates and phosphates, urea, methanol, melamine, syngas) and operating on a worldwide basis is seeking a Sustainability Specialist.
The candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company, working in a challenging and multicultural environment.
The offered position is within the R&D Division and the candidate will be part of an existing group.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the Casale sustainability yearly report (according to the most recognized standard: GRI, TCFD, SASB, SDGs).
- Identify and procure the best Sustainability certification for Casale Group (CDP, Ecovadis ISO26000 and most valuable memberships (UNGC, SBTi).
- Assist CTO preparing the yearly Company sustainability strategy to be proposed to the Company management.
- Perform sustainability assessments for all Casale products according to international recognized standards and regulations (and benchmark to taxonomies performance indicators).
- Perform benchmarking activities for internal and external stakeholders.
- Master degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Materials Engineering, Energy Engineering; Post degree graduation in sustainability.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal): Ability to communicate complex sustainability topics in simple terms, with emphasis on impact. Ability to develop written business content.
- Ability to think strategically, understand the big picture and adjust available solution to diverse clientele.
- Creativity and resourcefulness: Ability to develop and execute project plans and engagement campaigns in innovative ways, problem solver.
- Good analytical skills – Critically analyse data to improve quality of deliverables and proposed solutions to clients. Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.