Software Engineer - Front End
Casale SA is looking for a Software Developer with Front-end skills.
The offered position is within the Digital Engineering Department - Enterprise Applications Section.
The mission of the team is to provide and maintain software solutions for all the Company: from document management system to SAP, design and technical (engineering) software, planning and control tools and, in general, every solution which can leverage technology to improve efficiency, data quality and collaboration.
The candidate will join a young and growing team, using up-to-date frameworks and technologies. She/he will be involved in the complete development cycle of web applications:
- Define application requirements and use cases with users
- Define user interfaces
- Implement web applications (desktop and mobile) with high quality code (typically in Angular framework)
- Interact with backend developers in the definition of microservices
- Write documentation and interact users for both training and support
Proven programming experience in Angular (Typescript + HTML + (S)CSS), version > 5
- Familiarity with databases: either SQL or No-SQL (MongoDb)
- Familiarity with REST Api, JWT Tokens
- Familiarity with async programming (Promises, Observables)
- Good familiarity with GIT version control and continuous deployment tools
- Ability to interact with users for application design, testing and deploy
- Ability to work in agile way, small teams, based on quick mockups rather than fully-developed product docs