Software Engineer - Back End/Data
Casale is looking for a software Developer with backend and database skills.
The offered position is within the Digital Engineering Department - Enterprise Applications Section.
The mission of the team is to provide and maintain software solutions for all the Company: from document management system to SAP, design and technical (engineering) software, planning and control tools and, in general, every solution which can leverage technology to improve efficiency, data quality and collaboration.
The candidate will join a young and growing team, using up-to-date frameworks and technologies.
Typical activities are:
- Design, implement, and deploy microservices (typically REST-based)
- Design data models and manage both SQL and no-SQL (MongoDB) databases
- Support users and develop new features on existing dedicated platforms (Documentation Management, Plant Engineering)
- Understand and manage devops activities: CI/CD, unit testing, web server configurations
- Interact with front-end developers to create full-stack solutions
- Rock-solid object-oriented programming
Proven programming experience in REST-oriented microservices in modern framework (.NET preferred)
- Good knowledge of databases: either SQL or No-SQL (MongoDb)
Data-oriented mindset and readiness to learn data-based specialized applications (document management, plant engineering)
- Good familiarity with GIT version control and continuous deployment tools
- Ability to interact with users for application design, testing and deploy
- Ability to work in agile way, small teams, based on quick mockups rather than fully-developed product do