SENIOR PROJECT PLANNING ENGINEER
Casale SA, leader in chemical plant design (ammonia, nitrates and phosphates, urea, methanol, melamine, syngas) and operating on a worldwide basis is seeking a Senior Project Planning Engineer.
The candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company, working in a challenging and multicultural environment.
The offered position is within the Projects Division - Project Planning Department: the candidate will be part of an existing group of experienced persons and will be responsible for planning, controlling and reporting activities for specific projects, according to Casale and Client procedures.
The main responsibilities are:
- Coordination of internal & subcontractors project planning and reporting activities, including management of the various teams among the different profit centers(internal and subcontractors).
- Preparation of detailed project schedule and resource time-distributed budgets.
- Monitor on regular basis the project progress and update the project schedule according to the international standard best practices.
- Provide analysis of the critical activities and schedule deviation/slippage, including proposal and preparation of dedicated recovery plans, when required.
- Preparation of internal & client reporting, including the draw up of the project control internal reports and presentation to the PM/PD and to client.
University Degree in Engineering (chemical, mechanical or industrial engineering preferred)
Very fluent written and spoken English
- Good practical experience in using following software:
Primavera P6 EPPM
MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Good team-player
- ability to build relationships
- self-motivated with strong organization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
A minimum of 10 years work experience
as Planner or Project Control Engineer in an EPC company operating in chemical, petrochemical or oil&gas sector.