Casale SA, leader in chemical plant design (ammonia, nitrates and phosphates, urea, methanol, melamine, syngas) and operating on a worldwide basis is seeking a Proposal Manager. The offered position is within the Commercial Division.
The main responsibilities are:
- Develops the Proposal Plan and review the Enquiry Summary, if necessary;
- Organizes and holds the bid kick-off meeting;
- Defines the bid cost structure, with the support of the Estimate Section;
- Manages the interfaces with Partners and Client;
- Approves the scope of work of each party involved in the bid;
- Analyses Contract requirements and conditions;
- Assists in bid vendors list definition;
- Prepares the bidding documents for the subcontract;
- Identifies the pre-bid agreements to be completed, if necessary;
- Approves the preliminary project cash flow developed by the Estimate Section;
- Integrates proposal packages prepared by the Partners and reconcile possible discrepancies;
- Submits the proposal to the Client.
- Master’s degree in engineering (chemical – mechanical – industrial engineering).
- Sales attitude and customer focus paired with project management skills.
- Very good communication skills, positive, self-confident, intercultural experience and willingness to travel is necessary to cover the position.
- 5-10 years of professional experience in engineering company active in the petrochemical / oil&gas sector is required, preferably in the project management and/or sales department
- Experience in the preparation of proposals for engineering and equipment for the petrochemical industry.
- Understanding of petrochemical technologies and market (Nitrogen based fertilizers, melamine and methanol related technologies and market preferred
Availability for short-term trips and long-term travel.