Project Engineering Manager
Casale SA, leader in chemical plant design (ammonia, nitrates and phosphates, urea, methanol, melamine, syngas) and operating on a worldwide basis is seeking a Project Engineering Manager
She/He belongs to the Engineering Management Section, within the Engineering Division.
The main responsibilities are:
- Prepares the project engineering execution plan;
- Supervises and coordinate project engineering design activities according to contract requirements and project objectives;
- Monitors that time and quality project objectives are met, in the direct coordination with the project engineering team;
- Promotes and assures the project design reviews;
- Approves the issue of the Project Change Request;
- Ensures documents and material requisitions are issued in accordance with the project time schedule;
- Manages and approves the P&IDs after the issue for design, taking care of possible later modification, in terms of time and cost impact;
- Manages and takes care of the equipment list after the issue for basic design;
- Approves the documents “Issued for Construction” of all engineering deliverables, taking care of possible “holds” and later modification, in terms of time and cost impact;
- Assures the periodic updating of construction quantities elaborated by the concerned engineering disciplines.
- Fluency in English language.
- Good team-player, ability to build relationships inside and outside the company, self-motivated with strong organizing skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Good knowledge of international codes and standards.
- Worked at least 10 years as a Project Engineer in the Oil&Gas or Petrochemical in Engineering & Construction Contractor. It is preferable experience on Fertilizer Projects.
- Background in field engineering is also required
Availability for short-term trips and long-term assignment in foreign countries.