Managing Control Assistant
Casale SA, leader in chemical plant design (ammonia, nitrates and phosphates, urea, methanol, melamine, syngas) and operating on a worldwide basis is seeking a Managing Control Assistant.
The candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company, working in a challenging and multicultural environment.
The offered position is within the Administration and Finance Division and the candidate will be part of an existing group of experienced person.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting: assist to prepare management reporting, annual/quarterly accounting closing, guarantee the correct analytical accounting bookkeeping. Prepare Ad Hoc analysis and reports as required. Assist the Casale’s subsidiaries to align to the headquarter reporting and procedures.
- Consolidation: to collect and draw up data about Casale Group companies and their local consolidation. Check local bookkeeping following local accounting principles. Inter company transaction balancing. Implement analytical consolidation.
- Controlling: assist company functions during the budgeting process, analyze results and monitor variances, check projects and costs. Monitor and initiate actions for accounts receivables, accounts payable, and inventories. Assist to maintain the Internal Control System procedure as required by local auditor.
- Financial Analysis: assist to prepare Supplier’s financial analysis to issue the risks rating.
- Software implementation: assist to develop and implement new analytical and consolidation software. Analyze and review flow information between the several implemented software and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics & Business or similar degree
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Handling deadlines and pressure situations
- Good communication skills
- Team working attitude
- Attitude to problem solving
- Work tidy and precise
- Microsoft Office package knowledge (especially Excel)
- 1 - 3 years work experience in similar role