Casale SA, leader in chemical plant design (ammonia, nitrates and phosphates, urea, methanol, melamine, syngas) and operating on a worldwide basis is seeking a Machinery Engineer.
The successful candidate will be part of an existing group of experienced people and will work in the selection, application and engineering of rotating equipment used in chemical plants.
The main responsibilities are:
- Basic and detailed engineering relevant to rotating equipment.
- Technical specifications and data sheets preparation.
- Selection and technical evaluation of rotating equipment.
- Preliminary sizing.
- Follow-up of Vendors’ documents.
- Site surveys and data collecting.
- Testing of machinery in vendor facilities.
- Field supervision for installation, pre-commissioning and testing
Master of science degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Fluency in English language.
- Good team-player, ability to build relationships inside and outside the company, self-motivated with strong organizing skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Availability and willingness to travel for short-term trips and long-term assignment in foreign countries.
A minimum of 2/3 years work experience in a similar position in an engineering company or in a rotating equipment manufacturer will be an advantage