- To ensure the material delivery to the Client in accordance with the purchase order terms, monitoring and checking the vendor work progress.
- To be the interface with the suppliers for the supply progress and delivery;
- To carry-out the desk-expediting to monitoring the progress and identify any possible impact on the delivery date;
- To get from the suppliers the monthly progress reports (MPR);
- To check the MPRs to evaluate the progress and define the forecast delivery dates based the real progress of the supply;
- To Interface with the Quality Inspectors to follow-up and monitoring the supply progress;
- To inform the Project Manager or the Procurement Coordinator on the progress of the supply and the delay/criticality relevant the delivery time;
- To take actions towards the suppliers to get the properly recovery plan to keep the delivery dates;
- To inform and update the QC & Expediting Section Manager for critical issues of the supply in order to identify additional actions to take place at the right moment;
- Proposed to the QC & Expediting Section Manager a field expediting plan when needed to strictly control the supplier progress to keep delivery dates;
- When needed, to perform the field expediting and relevant expediting report;
- To issues on monthly bases the General Expediting Report with the list of critical Purchase Orders and the corrective actions in place or to be taken in place to keep the delivery;
- To interface and collaborate with the Logistic Operator to collect the supply on time;
- Issues the Inspection Release Note with the delay in delivery caused by Supplier’s fault to be used to apply the contractual penalties.
Degree in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering will be considered as Plus
Very fluent written and spoken English
• Good knowledge of common software tools;
• Availability to travel abroad;
• Good team-player, ability to build relationships inside and outside the company, self-motivated with strong organizing skills.
• 5 years of work experience in a similar position in an engineering company (preferable operating in chemical or petrochemical industry);