PROCUREMENT - SENIOR EXPEDITER
- EXPSEN-01-19 - SENIOR EXPEDITER
- Department / Section
- Procurement / QC & Expediting
- Place of Work
- Full Time / Part Time
- Full Time
The offered position is within the Procurement Department – QC & Expediting Section.
The candidate will be part of an existing group and will be responsible for all the activities related to the expediting of supplies manufacturing progress, procured by CASALE in worldwide countries, for high pressure static equipment, machinery packages (compressors, pumps and turbines) and bulk materials (piping, structures, instrumentation, electrical).
Responsibility includes also the examination of the supplier’ documents, identification of delay risks and, when needed, visit to supplier’s workshops to expedite the manufacturing progress. Furthermore, he/she will manage the follow up of engineering document.
- Technical diploma (mechanical)
- Fluency in English language
• Willingness to travel;
• Good team-player, ability to build relationships inside and outside the company, self-motivated with strong organizing skills;
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure in a dynamic environment;
• Ability to work in multi-projects;
A minimum of 10/15 years work experience in the similar position in engineering or manufacturing company or as planner of production in manufacturing workshop