ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE - ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT
- ACCASS-01-20 - ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT
- Department / Section
- Administration & Finance / Administration
- Place of Work
- Full Time / Part Time
- Full Time
The offered position is within the Administration & Finance Department – Administration Section and will directly report to the Administration Section Manager. Accurate, orderly and fast the ideal candidate is able to manage administrative and accounting activities according to applicable laws.
In particular he/she will:
• register all accounting transaction in SAP;
• register purchase order invoices;
• check and register invoices about general costs/patents/consultant expenses;
• manage reconciliation with invoices on fiscal representation;
• prepare intercompany invoices and site services;
• prepare monthly payments;
• register and maintain timetable about debtor and creditor warranties;
• distribute and register advance payments given to employees (cash on hands);
• check and register purchasing done by credit card
• register all transactions about site cash on complex projects (cash on hands).
The employment contract offered is a temporary one (12 months).
- High School of Commerce/Accounting Degree
- Fluent written and spoken English
• ability to well work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to be multi-tasking;
• good team-player, ability to build relationships inside and outside the Company, self-motivated with strong organizing skills;
• good knowledge of SAP, MS-Office especially Excel, Internet and general database skills.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role